• question-icon

Suggest treatment for rheumatoid arthritis

Posted on Mon, 7 Jul 2014 in Back Pain
Question: Hello,

I an 24 years old and have been detected with Rheumatiod Arthritis. I have read that it is incurable and my bones and joints would go on degrading,I would like to know what kind of diet and medications can help in stopping the progress.
Also will allopathy or ayurveidc medication be more usefull. I don't want to go for pain killers.
Thanks,
XXXX
Answered by Dr. Vaibhav Gandhi 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
There is good role of diet and you can achieve cur

Detailed Answer:
Hello XXXXXXX

I have studied your case with diligence.

Rheumatoid arthritis is difficult to cure but you can get results with both ayurvedic and allopathic.
Allopathic medication may have lot of side effects but you can get early results,
Ayurvedic has lot of diet restriction and result may be delayed.

There is good role of diet and you can achieve cure through it
You need to avoid bakery items, high protein diet, and curd, milk and milk products.
Avoid cold and fermented food, bitter and sour food.
Eat fresh fruits, vegetables, salads,fresh meals.
Many of my patients get relief by yoga pranayama and XXXXXXX XXXXXXX so you can also do that.

Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries.

Dr. Vaibhav Gandhi

Orthopaedic Surgeon