Suggest treatment for rheumatoid arthritis in an elderly person
You need evaluation.
Thank you for posting your query on HCM.
Well looking into your query I will like to tell you that , muscle weakness in rheumatoid or any other autoimmune disease comes form muscle involvement by disease or metabolic deficiencies .
So I would advise you to get CPK, LDH done , these are muscle enzymes which get raised in case of primary muscle involvement . Also get your calcium , vitamin D , Vitamin B12 levels checked .
Since you feel light headed , I would ask for your blood pressure reading in lying down position and then after standing to see for postural drop .
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Ayurvedic treatment for rheumatoid arthritis
- Rheumatoid arthritis treatment at oxymed
- Treatment of rheumatoid arthritis swelling
- Drug treatment for rheumatoid arthritis
- Steroid treatment for rheumatoid arthritis
- Suggest treatment for rheumatoid arthritis pain
- Rheumatoid arthritis treatment
- Pain treatment for rheumatoid arthritis
- Treatment rheumatoid arthritis in trichy
- Suggest treatment for rheumatoid arthritis
- Suggest foods and drinks which helps in healthy development of tooth?
- Started with fatigue and blurred vision. Have diarrhea and weak muscles....
- Undergoing replacement therapy for low IgG. Have pain in chest and foot....
- Child having frequent unconsciousness. Nil observation shown in EEG and...
- Took monistat and have swelling on uvula. Is it a side effect?
- Having pain, sweating hips and around waist line and legs. Buldging...
- Have ulcerative colitis and taking remicaid infusion therapy. Suggest...
- Having irregular periods. Done with pelvic ultrasound and blood test....
- Should I shave groin hair before going for colonoscopy?
- Having swelling in face, hands, feet and rashes all over body. Had bouts...