Suggest treatment for restless leg syndrome
No connection between surgery and restless leg!
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about this restless leg syndrome that you have described. it is a very disturbing symptom and worsened by the sleep disruption that it causes.
It cannot be cured but there are various classes of drugs to control this condition. What works best for you would be determined after trial of treatment. If the results are good, then the drug would be maintained but, if it is not the case, the drug would be changed to others until something that works well for you is identified. Talk to your doctor about this. A neurologist or a rheumatologist would be the best placed person to address this.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Thank you so much for using our services and feel free to ask for more information and clarification if need be.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Hashimotos restless legs syndrome
- Restless leg syndrome clitoris
- Physiotherapy for restless leg syndrome
- Herpetiformis with restless leg syndrome
- Treatment for restless leg syndrome
- Treatment and cure for restless leg syndrome
- Hyperkalemia restless leg syndrome
- What is the treatment for restless leg syndrome
- Restless leg syndrome treatment mirapex
- Postpartum restless leg syndrome