Suggest treatment for respiratory tract infections
It seems like an infection
you have described an infection probably. I can't say what kind of infection because more data are needed for it but it could be the flu for example. Did you have any respiratory tract symptoms (runny nose or congestion, sore throat, cough), any urinary tract symptoms (hematuria, frequency, burning pain on urination etc) or any other system specific symptoms?
Loss of appetite is common for many infections and sometimes it may go on even after the infection is gone. The flu for example may cause fever and other symptoms for 3-8 days but it may cause fatigue and decreased appetite for another 7-14 days.
Usually when the fever subsides, all the symptoms start to get better. Despite that, investigation is needed in any case of infection of undetermined cause.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for Respiratory tract irritation
- Suggest treatment for acute respiratory tract infection
- Suggest treatment for respiratory tract infection in children
- Upper respiratory tract infection treatment
- Treatment and cure for respiratory tract infections
- Lower respiratory tract infection physiotherapy treatment
- Suggest treatment for upper respiratory tract infection
- Suggest treatment for respiratory tract infection
- Treatment and cure for respiratory tract allergy
- Suggest remedy to cure respiratory tract infection