• question-icon

Suggest treatment for repercussions of consumption of phenyl liquid cleaner

Posted on Tue, 8 Aug 2017 in Accident and Emergency
Question: I drunk 100ml phenyl on last Wednesday... but now last 3 days I am doing vomit after taking food.. is there any issue regarding that
Answered by Dr. Gopal Goel 17 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Go for gastro enterologist consultation .

Detailed Answer:
Hi I am Dr Gopal Goel.
Taking phenyl through moouth may have harmed your foodpipe. I suggest you consult a gastroenterologist for examination with endoscope if required. Try to take non acidic liquids in small quantities at present.
Thanx for the question. Please feel free to ask any other question.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Remy Koshy
Follow up: Dr. Gopal Goel 22 minutes later
If I take spicy food than I feel to vomit... and now days drinking hot water... just suggest me.. cure as soon as possible...
Answered by Dr. Gopal Goel 13 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Avoid spicy or acidic foods.

Detailed Answer:
Hi
As I have told earlier , avoid acidic food ,and spicy food is most acidic.Drink cold water and add some sugar but best would be getting examined , so that the treatment could be specific to your needs.
Thanx for the question.
Follow up: Dr. Gopal Goel 2 hours later
Is there any problem in my periods time... due to this issue.. or any more injure ??
Answered by Dr. Gopal Goel 2 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Not likely

Detailed Answer:
In my opinion periods are unlikely to be affected directly by phenyl . But there could be indirect effects due to anemia etc.
Thanx
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana
Dr. Gopal Goel

Orthopaedic Surgeon