Suggest treatment for renal stones
Renal stones or infection
Hi, thanks for using Healthcaremagic .
I went through your query and understood your concerns.
With your description of symptoms I can think of two possibilities
1. Renal stones: Stones can cause intermittent bleeding . Can be confirmed by getting urine test and ultrasound scan. Treatment depends on size of stone.
2. renal infection: Can be confirmed by blood test and urine test.
3. rarely at your age better to rule out any neoplastic condition of renal system.
Get urine creatinine and BUN test done.
Hope I answered your query. Feel free to ask further related query.
Wish you a good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Urocit k for renal stones
- Treatment and cure for chronic renal stones
- Chronic renal stones causes
- How are renal stones cured
- Whom to consult for renal stones
- What are the possible treatments for renal stones
- Uric acid renal stones
- Diagnosis of chronic renal stones
- Staghorn calculus renal stone
- Symptoms of chronic renal stones