Suggest treatment for renal cyst
If not causing symptosm, better left alone!
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about this incidental finding and the inconveniences this must have caused you.
If this cyst is not causing any symptoms and in no way compromises the functioning of the kidneys, there is no reason to bother about. If it does causes symptoms or causes the kidneys not to function normally, then surgical excision should be planned.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Thanks for using our services and do feel free to ask for more information and clarifications should need be.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for benign renal cyst
- Treatment and cure for cortical renal cysts
- Treatment and cure for complicated renal cyst
- Treatment and cure for renal cyst
- Treatment for 8mm renal cyst
- Left peripelvic renal cyst
- Treatment and cure for bilateral renal cyst
- Renal cyst 9mm
- Treatment and cure for asymptomatic renal cysts
- Treatment and cure for fluids.renal cyst