Suggest treatment for removing multiple foot corns and alleviating pain due to it
Not looking like corn, seems to be plantar warts
I have gone through your complaints and reviewed the attached photograph.
It is not looking like corns.
These seem to be plantar warts which is a viral infection of the skin.
If I was your treating doctor I would recommend you to apply a solution containing combination of lactic acid 16.7 percent and salicylic acid 16.7 percent on the affected areas twice daily for 2-3 weeks.
This should help in removing them.
It is a prescription drug and you need to see the doctor in person to get it.
Alternatively consult a dermatologist and get them removed by electrocautery.
It is a minor office procedure requiring 30-40 minutes.
For pain you can take tablet ibuprofen or paracetamol.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What treatment is suggested for corn on the little toe
- Discoloration from corn removal treatment
- Suggest treatment for pain due to gerd
- Suggest treatment for pain due to callus
- What treatment is suggested for foot pain
- Suggest treatment for painful swollen foot
- Suggest treatment for pain due to fracture
- Laser treatment for corn removal sydney
- Suggest treatment for pain due to neuropathy
- Suggest treatment for pain due to sciatica
- What are the symptoms of scabies?
- Suggest treatment for superficial folliculitis on inner thigh
- Suggest treatment for graying of hair and hair loss
- What causes red colored lesion on the hips?
- Suggest treatment for dry lips
- Suggest treatment for recurrent acne
- Suggest treatment for itching in the armpits
- What causes tiny skin tags in neck area?
- How to get rid of body lice?
- Suggest treatment for itching on neck, hands and legs