Suggest treatment for removal of protruding meatus

General Surgeon
Question
Hello
I'm 40 years old and my meatus has always been somehow protruding with a big amount of excessive skin. A year ago I have undergone surgery for frenulum removal, which was short and directly attached to the meatus, and now in my opinion it looks worse than ever. I have no medical issues with it, but it just looks very bad. Several years ago I asked an urologist about this but he said that surgery was not worth and risky. What do you think about this ? Can it be treated ? Could there be risks in treatment ? Also, just for curiosity, I have never seen anybody else with this problem, is it really so rare ? Thanks.
Posted Mon, 18 Aug 2014 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. Ashish Verma 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
its risky procedure

Detailed Answer:

The skin tag is very small, and as apart from cosmetic appearance, it is not causing you any trouble so its advisable to leave it alone.

Glans is a very very vascular structure and therefore I would be very worried about small injuries leading to life threatening bleeding as it is very very difficult to stop bleeding from the glans. So if there are no symptoms, I would not want to touch it surgically.

This perhaps maybe for this reason your surgeon is not willing to take up surgery. And I agree with that fact.

Hope i have been helpful.

Dr. Ashish Verma

Hope i have been helpful.

Follow-up: Suggest treatment for removal of protruding meatus 28 hours later
Thanks for your reply, maybe I'll try to live with that :-(
If it's possible I'd like to ask for an other thing which I forgot about when I wrote the question. My penis is curved (banana shaped and tilt to the right) as you can see from the new pictures I attached. Do you think that is severe ? Could it be Peyronie's Disease ? However it has always been this way. Despite my age I cannot really tell if it leads to problems or not since I have never had a girlfriend and only a few full (paid) sex experiences. On top of that I also suffer from ED (one of the reasons why I have a low sexual experience) and I'm not able to get an erection without Cialis/Viagra and/or heavy manual stimulation.
Thanks again.

Answered by Dr. Ashish Verma 33 minutes later
Brief Answer:
this much curve is normal

Detailed Answer:

This much curve is normal. And as you have already have experienced sex (though paid) without any problem so its just in your mind that it is not normal.

And maybe this feeling of inferiority is causing your erectile dysfunction. So just throw this thought out of your mind and enjoy life to its fullest.

Best regards,
Dr. Ashish Verma