Suggest treatment for removal of dermoid cyst
My nephew aged 14 years has orbital dermoid since birth. We want to get the surgery done to get that removed. Whom should we consult and is there any other treatment apart from surgery?? I have attached his pic for your regerence. Thnks!!
You should consult a General or plastic surgeon
Thank you for posting in health care magic.
I saw the pics.
Dermoid cyst has to be removed surgically.It is done under Local anaesthesia if the patient is Co operative or under Short general anaesthesia.
There is no role of medicines.
You should consult a Plastic surgeon or General surgeon for surgery.
Nothing to worry
Wish you good health
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for complicated dermoid cyst
- Dermoid cyst removed bump remains
- Pain after dermoid cyst removal
- How to remove dermoid cyst during pregnancy
- Treatment and cure for Dermoid cyst
- Treatment and cure for fibroma , dermoid cyst
- Treatment and cure for ovarian dermoid cyst
- Dermoid cyst removal surgery
- Sex after dermoid cyst removal
- Dermoid cyst removal on forearm
- Having watery mucus in stools. Taking probiotic for gas and bloating....
- Had enlarged lymph node on thigh. Reason for pain in middle back and...
- Hernia surgery done. Having pain in leg while walking. How long will it...
- Itching, burning sensation and pain in anal area. Related to stomach...
- Got hit on head. Big lump appeared. No dizziness or memory loss. Worried...
- Feeling nauseous and abdominal pain after gall bladder removal. What...
- Having cough and sore throat. Can I consume herbalife f1 shake, tea and...
- Diarrhea and weight loss after operation. Not cured by medicine. How to...
- Having chest pain. Taking pan-d. ECG normal. What is causing this and cure?
- Had stent put in leg. Having discomfort in calf, pain and swelling in...