Suggest treatment for reduced facial hair growth
Thanks for the query.
I would like to know if you have total absence of hair on cheeks or there are patches of hair loss on cheeks. It would be helpful if you can send a photograph of the lesion. Also let me know more details about the symptoms like duration, how it started, any other symptoms etc.
It is important to know as the line of treatment varies in both conditions.
Kindly let me know.
Waiting for your response.
Cheek very less hair. Please suggest me treatment for how to grow beard(hair) on my cheek.
Please find & check my images in uploded reports.
It is normal
Thanks for the photographs.
There is absence of hair mainly from lateral side of face while normal hair is present in central area.
It is not a disease, few people develop less hair which is normal.
If you are still worried you can get testosterone levels checked.
Start taking biotin tablets and diet rich in proteins.
This should help you.
Let me know if you have any other doubts.
You can take tablet follihair or keraglow men for 3 months.
This should give you some relief.
You can use eucalyptus oil.
It is ayurvedic so won't harm you.
Let me know if you have any other doubt.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Reduced facial hair growth any treatment
- Naturopathy for facial hair treatment
- Suggest treatment for growth of mustache and beard hair
- Decreased facial hair growth causes and treatment
- Have dandruff thinning hair reduced growth of hair suggest treatment
- Hair treatments for hair growth
- What is the treatment for facial hair
- Suggest treatment to increase hair growth and stop hairfall
- Is there any treatment for faster growth of facial hair
- Suggest treatment for hair growth