Suggest treatment for redness on the thigh after a spider bite
Kindly read ahead
Thanks for posting in HCM.
As first aid you should do the following.
1. Wash the area with soap and water clean and apply ice to the area
2. Take some antihistaminics like levocetrizine 10mg tablet immediately or if you have benadryl syrup at home take 20ml.
3. Take some anti inflammatory and painkiller like paracetamol or ibuprofen orally as it will reduce the pain.
4. If it does not come down within a hour or symptoms getting worse then show to a doctor for further treatment if spider was poisonous. Otherwise normal domestic spider bite will get better with above treatment.
I hope I have answered your query well.
If you have any questions kindly ask me back.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Red bump spider bite
- Wolf spider bite treatment
- Suggest treatment for spider bite infection
- Treatment and cure for Spider bite
- Spider bite red hickey
- Bruising after spider bite
- Red scaly spider bite
- Treatment for spider bites to eyelid
- Swollen leg itching red after spider bite would antibiotic help
- Symptoms after spider bite