Suggest treatment for redness and rashes on the penis

Dr. Sunil Jangid

HIV AIDS Specialist

Posted on Fri, 3 Mar 2017 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Question: Hi there, I had protected sex with CSW four times last forenight in hk. I flew back to Australia few days ago. And it is now 6 days after my last encounter. I am not sure may be the hot weather in Australia (40 degree), I have discovered half of dozen pimples looking/rash spots on my way, and they occasionally have tiny itch, but I don't have any discharge or other symptoms. All my encounters were protected with condoms, and they weren't broke at all during all encounters, am I in risk of HIV and STI thanks in advance
Answered by Dr. Sunil Jangid 24 minutes later
Brief Answer:
No risk of HIV or other STD.

Detailed Answer:
Dear xxxxxx

Welcome to HCM.

You had protected sexual encounters with CSW so there is no possibility of HIV or any other STI. Red spots or pimples might be due to excessive heat or allergy for which consult dermatologist and follow the treatment regime. Be relaxed and move ahead in life happily. For any query get back to me again.

Thank You
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj
Follow up: Dr. Sunil Jangid 27 minutes later
Thank you doctor, i also not sure may be i over used my penis last two weeks, since i came back to australia, i also discovered a strange feeling on my penis and right hand testicle. When i had my shower, i paid way too much detail to check on my penis. I think my penis is more redish colour that what it used to be, there are some tiny pearl looking dots(doesnt look like the rash photos i seen on the net as STD) at the between my head of the penis and my shaft, is it normal? Many thanks again
Answered by Dr. Sunil Jangid 9 minutes later
Brief Answer:
It is normal.

Detailed Answer:
Dear xxxxxxxx

Welcome back and thanks for follow-up.

Redness on penis ans testis may be due to allergy or heat or any other infection as I told earlier but it is not related to HIV so don't get worried or tensed and consult dermatologist for further treatment.

Thank You