Suggest treatment for redness and itching on the penis
Yeast infection, topical antifungal & antihistaminic
Thanks for being at HealthcareMagic
According to your complaints it could be yeast infection.
I would recommend to apply topical antifungal like clotrimazole cream or miconazole cream on the affected area twice daily for 2 weeks and take antihistaminic like tablet Cetrizine 10 mg once daily at bedtime.
This should resolve your problem.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Having redness in penis cause and treatment
- Red dots on penis treatment
- Treatment and cure for Red penis
- Suggest treatment for itching foreskin of penis
- Itching inside penis suggest the treatment
- Red color rash on penis treatment
- Red bump stem penis treatments
- Treatment for cyst on penis and surrounding redness
- Treatment for red blotches on penis
- Treatment for red inflamed penis head
- What are the symptoms of scabies?
- Suggest treatment for superficial folliculitis on inner thigh
- Suggest treatment for graying of hair and hair loss
- What causes red colored lesion on the hips?
- Suggest treatment for dry lips
- Suggest treatment for recurrent acne
- Suggest treatment for itching in the armpits
- What causes tiny skin tags in neck area?
- How to get rid of body lice?
- Suggest treatment for itching on neck, hands and legs