Suggest treatment for red spots on the labia minora
nothing is painful or raised is looks like a very small drop of blood not bothersome just curious
Irritated hair follicle likely.
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
The two red painless spots that you have on labia are likely to be irritated hair follicles. It is a harmless finding and is likely to subside on its own in few days. Just avoid touching it repeatedly to avoid any infection in the area.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Labia minora cyst treatment
- Torn labia minora treatment
- Inflammation of labia minora treatment
- Suggest treatment for pain in labia minora
- Labia minora swelling treatment
- Inflamed labia minora treatment
- Ayurvedic treatment for labia minora
- What is the treatment for labia minora
- Treatment of swollen labia minora
- Treatment of red and swollen labia minora
- Sex after candid v3 treatment
- What causes breasts to shrink and invert nipples?
- What should i do for chest infection and high BP ?
- What should i do to know whether i am HIV infected ?
- Does increased smoking and alcohol intake during stress increase heart...
- Is it possible to resolve monoamine oxidase deficiency by controlling diet?
- Late menstrual cycle, negative pregnancy test, laparoscopy
- Are there any side effects of abortion pills ? How long will it take to...
- Cut caffeine, low BP, frequent bloating, extreme fatigue, slight pain in...
- What post surgical care is needed following a spinal cord stimulator...