Suggest treatment for red scrotum syndrome
Should be treated carefully.
I have gone through your query. Your son has been diagnosed with Red Scrotum Syndrome and i assume that you are aware of the disease. Careful management should be done to treat it. Treatment also varies from doctor to doctor and outcome of regression is also different.
In my patients i usually prescribe Cap. Doxycycline 100mg twice daily and tacrolimus onitment 0.1% for local application for about 2 weeks. Many patients respond well to this treatment and those who don't, second line of treatment will help out.
You can consult local dermatologist with above treatment options for prescription.
Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help.
You can contact me on my page http://bit.ly/1dYupT2
Wish you a good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Red scrotum syndrome minocycline
- What is the treatment of red scrotum syndrome
- Diagnosis of red scrotum syndrome
- Red scrotum syndrome mycoplasma
- Red scrotum syndrome causes
- Red scrotum syndrome dermatology
- Red scrotum syndrome cure
- Symptoms of red scrotum syndrome
- Red scrotum syndrome peeling
- Treatment and cure for red scrotum syndrome