Suggest treatment for red marks on skin

Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney

Dermatologist

Posted on Mon, 2 Nov 2015 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: I have got red marks on my skin after bleacit has also become dry and peeling off
Answered by Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney 36 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Developed irritant contact dermatitis probably

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Welcome to Healthcaremagic. A photo of the rash would be very helpful.

From your description you seem to have developed an irritant contact dermatitis to the bleaching cream. It may be because of the increased concentration of the activator or due to application of the cream for longer duration.

In such cases I recommend my patients to avoid soap or any cosmetics on the face till the rash subsides and instead use soap free cleanser for face washing. Also apply good amount of moisturizing cream on the face frequently and liberally and apply mild steroid cream on the red rashes twice daily for few days.

This will surely help you.
I wish you speedy recovery.
Dr Asmeet
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj