Suggest treatment for red bumps on penis shaft and scrotum
clogged sebaceous pores. Fordyce spots.
Thank you for asking
I read your question and I understand your concern. These bumps on penis are mostly benign and self resolve. These are called Fordyce spots which are actually clogged sebaceous pores from which sebum ( a type of sweat) secretes. This sebum getting clogged and and cumulated leads to these bumps most of the times.
All a person needs is wait and see. Never pop ,pick or poke them. Avoid friction like Masturbation as that is the commonest cause. Vigorous coitus also can cause that.
Nutshell wait and see is the policy and no worries for it is benign and self resolving.
I hope it helps. Take good care of yourself and don't forget to close the discussion please.
Thank you for getting back to me
Keep the hygiene. Apply topical hydrocortisone for the itch. Wear loose undergarments. Keep area hair free. Use hypoallergenic hygiene gels for genital cleansing. Abstain from intimacy or self touching to minimise friction.
I hope it helps.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What treatment is suggested for wart of shaft of penis
- Itching and redness near scrotum suggest the treatment
- Suggest treatment for itchy and inflamed penis shaft
- Got hard yellow bumps on scrotum any treatment
- What is the treatment of red scrotum syndrome
- What is treatment of bumps on penis
- Have white patches on scrotum and penis any treatment
- Red bump stem penis treatments
- Suggest treatment for burning and itching scrotum
- Treatment and cure for red scrotum syndrome