Suggest treatment for red and white bumps on the labia
Molluscum contagiosum, go for removal
Thanks for being at Health Care Magic
I have reviewed the attached photographs and according to me you have developed molluscum contagiosum.
It is a sexually transmitted disease caused by a virus.
If I was your treating doctor I would recommend you to consult a dermatologist and get them removed.
Not related to shaving, it's not herpesvirus infection
No it is not related to shaving.
It occurs as a sexually transmitted viral disease on the genitilia.
It is not herpes infection.
You should get it removed as it has a tendency to spread.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for bump on the finger joint
- Small red bumps on face suggest the treatment
- White bump on labia majora after period treatment
- Treatment for red and swollen labia
- Suggest treatment for infection on labia majora
- Suggest treatment for pain in labia minora
- Home treatment for labia minora draining bump
- Treatment of red and swollen labia minora
- Sweating itchy labia bumps on labia cause and treatment
- Suggest treatment to remove small bump on outer labia