Suggest treatment for red and irritated skin on penis
-hurts to touch the head
-no discharge/foul smell
-not sexually active
-feels/looks better when dry
Thanks for the query and photographs.
It is not looking like any infection.
Clotrimazole helps in fungal infection while neosporin is antibacterial.
These creams won't help you.
It is appearing like contact dermatitis.
I treat such cases with topical steroid cream like fluticasone.
This gives excellent response.
You can try this for a week.
Let me know if you have any other doubt.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for burning sensation and irritation of penis
- Suggest treatment for fractured penis
- Suggest treatment for extra skin covering the glans penis
- Treatment and cure for penis irritation
- Suggest treatment for rash on penis
- Skin infection around the penis suggestions treatment
- Suggest treatment for dry and cracked penis skin
- Suggest the treatment for micro penis
- Suggest treatment for pimples on penis
- Suggest treatment for inflammation of penis skin