Suggest treatment for recurring skin rashes
kindly upload images
Hello. Welcome to Healthcaremagic.com. I have read your query. I understand your concern.
Such recurrent rash as you mentioned is most likely an allergic rash. It doesn't sound like impetigo to me as per your description. I would like to know following details -
1 ) is the rash itchy or asymptomatic?
2) Is there any aggravating factor for the rash?
3) Does weather affect the rash anyhow?
4) Do you get recurrent cold or cough?
5) Does it regress spontaneously or you need to take or apply medications for relief?
Kindly reply to my questions and upload images of the rash so that I can visualize it and help you to my best.
I have a couple of photos. How do I upload them on here?
have uploaded photos. Thanks
Pityriasis Lichenoides Chronica
Hello. Welcome to Healthcaremagic.com. I have read your query. I have seen the attached photograph also. I understand your concern.
As per details, the most likely possibility for your symptoms is a condition of skin called Pityriasis Lichenoides chrinica. It is a chronic condition characterised by red colored asymptomatic or mildly itchy eruptions over body followed by post inflammatory hyperpigmentation .
The confirmation of the diagnosis is done by Skin punch biopsy. Usually the condition responds to potent topical steroid and antihistaminics. But the chances of recurrence are very high.
You should visit your doctor so that he can examine you and may perform Skin biopsy. You can share my opinion with him. I hope it helps. Take care
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for recurring shingles
- Suggest treatment for recurring migraine
- Suggest treatment for skin rash
- Suggest treatment for skin rash after taking amoxclv
- Suggest treatment for recurring uti
- Suggest treatment for skin rash after a fever
- Suggest treatment for recurring hernia
- Suggest treatment for allergic skin rash
- Suggest treatment for recurring vaginosis
- Suggest treatment for skin rash on body