Suggest treatment for recurring red spots on skin

Question
I developed red .spots and when I went for yearly skin check at my derm. office 3 biopsies were done and it showed only granuloma annulare I was given a brochure telling about it and an rx for corticosteroid cream that has no refill. It seems to help lighten the spots but I keep breaking out . I am an autoimmune thyroid person and feel if itb is an immune system response shouldn't I have an oral medicine? thank you for you attention. My name is XXXX at YYYY@YYYY .
Posted Sat, 23 Aug 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Albana Sejdini 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Need course of corticosteroids....

Detailed Answer:
Hi XXXX,

I am sorry for the situation you are in.

As the spots keep breaking out, to my opinion, you need to take steroid injections to relieve the symptoms. You need a prescription from your doctor for that. After a few days of injection, I advise to take oral corticosteroids to prevent further break outs.

You can discuss my suggestions with your doctor!
Wish fast recovery!
Dr.Albana