Suggest treatment for recurring back pain due to degenerative disc problem

Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement
Question
I have a degenerative disc problem in my back. Approximately two years ago while in argentina i was given an injection of blokium b12 and found releif. Now the pain is reoccurring and i am living in usa. Where can i purchase injectible blokium b12 in the usa.

Or is there something similar or better in the usa in order to subside the pain.

Also what is the best and strongest anti inflamatory i can purchase over the counter for temporary releif until such time as i can obtain the injection of blokium b12
Posted Sun, 24 Aug 2014 in Brain and Spine

Answered by Dr. Mukesh Chugh 42 minutes later
Brief Answer:
It is prescription only drug

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for posting
I have gone through your query and understand your concern. The Injection blokium b12 is available on prescription only.So, for that you may have to contact nearby local doctor, if possible. It may be available by other name like Virobron B12 NF, Dioxaflex B12.
For now you may have over the counter strong analgesic like Tablet. Aleve (Naproxen) along with hot water fomentation and rest.
I wish if I could be of more help to you.