Suggest treatment for recurrent vomiting in children
A surgical consultation is essential to evaluate the cause
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
Intermittent or recurrent vomiting is not normal and its cause needs to be looked into. Ondem contains ondansetron which is an effective anti-emetic. It can be given as needed. A permanent solution would be to resolve the original problem which can only be done after proper diagnosis. A surgical consultation can make things clearer.
Zo 50 contains an antibiotic called ofloxacin. It is frequently prescribed in children and is well tolerated. I would consider it to be rather safe to be given. But I doubt if giving it would be relevant in such a case.
Dr. Diptanshu Das
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for loose stools and vomiting
- Suggest treatment to stop vomiting
- Suggest treatment for diarrhea and vomiting
- Suggest treatment for fever and vomiting sensation
- Suggest treatment for vomiting and weakness
- Suggest treatment for vomiting and stomach upset
- Suggest treatment for nocturnal vomiting
- Ayurvedic treatment for vomiting in children
- What does severe cramping with recurrent vomiting indicate
- Recurrent vomiting and indigestion