question-icon

Suggest treatment for recurrent swelling of lips

Posted on Fri, 20 May 2016
Question: there was a cut in my internal lips which caused small swelling. everytime it heals and again swells. may be because of my teeth hitting it. can you please suggest some remedy. thank you in advance...
Answered by Dr. Nishad BN (4 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
Tooth impaction should be correected.

Detailed Answer:
Hi

Thank you for asking HCM

I have gone through your query. Continuous tooth impaction can cause such cuts. In such case problem of tooth should be corrected by consulting a dentist to avoid this.
You can apply Zytee RB gel for local application. Chlorhexidine mouth rinse also is good to use. Taking vitamin C and b complex supplements will be helpful for fast healing also.

Let me know if anything not clear.
I am happy to help you.
Thanks.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj
Follow up: Dr. Nishad BN (17 minutes later)
thank you doctor...
Answered by Dr. Nishad BN (2 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
You are welcome.

Detailed Answer:
You are welcome.

Let me know if you have any follow up or further queries.
I am happy to help you.
Thanks.
Dr. Nishad BN