Suggest treatment for recurrent stomach infections
A healthy diet is the main medicine to reduce this problem.
Thank you for using Healthcaremagic to post your health query.
I read carefully your question and I understand your concern.
Practically, bowel sounds without pain are ok. The only things is that they bother you in public, and of course that can be a problem in itself.
- The main thing to take care of them is to be careful of your diet, but avoiding those foods that make it worse (beans, lentils, gassy drinks, greasy foods, ect).
- Have a diet rich in fruits and vegetables, and incorporate lots of fibers.
- It is good that you are eating small amount of meals.
- Drink plenty of fluids.
- The Citrucel will help also to reduce them somehow.
If worse or not better, I would recommend seeing a local doctor.
Hope this is helpful.
Let me know if you need more clarifications.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for stomach pains
- Suggest treatment for stomach infection and head pressure
- Suggest treatment for stomach infection
- Suggest treatment for stomach discomfort
- Suggest treatment for stomach ache
- Suggest treatment for stomach infection and appetite loss
- Treatment and cure for recurrent stomach infection
- Suggest treatment for stomach flu
- Suggest treatment for stomach gas
- Suggest ayurvedic treatment for high bp with stomach infection