Suggest treatment for recurrent skin infection
Dear XXXX, welcome to HCM and thanks for choosing us. I share your concerns about your daughter and her long standing illnesses. In my opinion she has fungal and bacterial infections on her skin. You need to get an opinion from dermatologist. You need to anyhow convince her doctor for referral to dermatologist. Her long standing illness with no relief from the given treatment are enough ground for referral. You can request her doctor for this and I hope he agrees for this. This is the only option which will help your daughter as she is suffering for long time now. Physical examination by dermatologist and antifungal, antibacterial medications will help her in recovery. Meanwhile take care of hygiene.
I hope my reply will help you. Please write to us for more questions and follow up queries. I wish rapid recovery to your daughter.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Proteus skin infection treatment
- Suggest treatment for skin infection under the breast
- Suggest treatment for cnes and bacterial skin infection
- Pseudomonas skin infection treatment
- Suggest treatment for itching on feet due to skin infection
- Suggest treatment for skin infection
- Corynebacterium skin infection treatment
- Treatment and cure for skin infection
- Skin infection around the penis suggestions treatment
- Antibiotic for skin infection treatment