Suggest treatment for recurrent shingles infection
Shingles recurrence or infection
Welcome to Healthcare Magic.
I am Dr Ramadevi Wani. I will be answering your concerns.
I read your notes carefully. There are two possibilities for this painful lesion.
1. It is shingles which has recurred. In this case along with pain killers it is better to take antiviral drugs
2. The biopsied lesion has got infected. In this case you need to take antibiotics.
So please consult doctor to find out what is it exactly, so that appropriate treatment can be given.
I hope this helps.
If you have further queries, do write to me. I will be happy to answer.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is shingles infection or contagious
- Shingles infection causes
- Shingles infection control
- Shingles infection risk
- Treatment and cure for recurrent shingles
- Shingles infection period
- Diagnosis of shingles infection
- Recurrent shingles attack
- Symptoms of shingles infection
- Treatment and cure for shingles infection