Suggest treatment for recurrent rashes on the legs and body
As mention below
Welcome to HCM and thanks for the query
I understand your concern
Are you on any drugs?
Please upload the picture of the rash for my review and help you further. you can upload it at the reports section.
Non itchy and non vesicular rash is most commonly caused by contact dermatitis (Detergents, chemical soap) and drug rash.
Detail examination by the dermatologist will help in the diagnosis.
Wash the affected area thoroughly.
Hope I have answered your query
I will be happy to help you if you have further query
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for joint pain in body
- Suggest treatment for rash on upper body and back
- Suggest treatment for skin hives on body
- Suggest treatment for foreign body ingestion
- Brown spots on body suggest the treatment
- What is the treatment for itchy rashes on body
- Suggest treatment for itchy spot on body
- Suggest treatment for body acne
- What is the treatment for rash and body pain
- Suggest treatment for skin rash on body
- What causes abdominal pain and nausea after taking bath in chlorine water?
- What causes pain in the sole of the foot?
- Suggest treatment for severe loose motions
- Suggest remedies for saggy skin throughout the body
- Suggest remedies for dark skin
- What do white spots under the cheeks indicate?
- What causes constant stomach pain?
- What can be done when a TMT stress test says 'positive for inducible...
- What causes stretching pain in stomach relieved after eating food?
- Does intake of Monocef help in treating typhoid infection?