Suggest treatment for recurrent mosquito bites

Question
Hello, I'm a 39yo Male, healthy, overall good physical condition. I received 7 or 8 mosquito bites over the course of a few days while on vacation, a bit over a month ago. All of the bites reduced in swelling, stopped itching, and healed in the normal amount of time (2 or 3 days). However, 4 of the bites (1 on my left arm, 1 on my left hand, and 2 on my right foot) have come back full force, and then completely gone away again for a few days, and then back again just as bad as the day I was bitten. This has happend with these particular bites 2 or 3 times now. I've never experienced recurring mosquito bites...is this normal or a sign of something off with my immune system? Thank you.
Posted Fri, 29 Aug 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
That is not normal!

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thanks for this query.

I have reviewed this information fully. It is not normal for wounds to recur. I will like to have a picture of this bite site to see whether it got complicated with a wound that has never really healed completely or there is something else we need to consider at this time.

I will not want to jump to immune system malfunctioning at this time as more information is needed to make this suggestion.

In all, afraid it developed into a wound that never really got completely healed. Please, forward an image to me. Unlikely to be related to the immune system at this time.

I hope this helps. I wish you well. Thank you so much for using our services and do feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be.