Suggest treatment for recurrent herpes lesions
Likely due to herpes.
Thank you for query. I am Dr Bharatesh D Basti answering your query.
Welcome to health care magic. I have gone through the photos.
It appears to be tiny grouped vesicles ( water filled lesions). It appears to be due to herpes simplex virus (HSV).It may be due to HSV 1 or 2.
It may be due to recurrent herpes lesions.It is known for recurrence.
If there is previous history of herpes or exposure to person with herpes it is likely due to herpes.
You can get smear test from lesion now.or test for antibodies to HSV later. Consult your doctor for examination and management.You may need antiviral drugs like acyclovir.
You can get back for any clarification.
Dr Bharatesh D Basti
Dermatologist and venerologist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Daktarin in treatment of herpes labialis
- Valtrex treatment for oral herpes
- Treatment for herpes lesions
- Herpes zoster ocular treatment
- Suggest treatment for genital herpes
- Genital herpes treatment valtrex
- Herpes zoster treatment in ayurvedic
- Herpes zoster treatment valtrex
- Genital herpes treatment
- Suggest treatment for lesions due to herpes