Suggest treatment for recurrent bronchitis and frequent cold

Dr. Albana Sejdini

Posted on Tue, 26 Aug 2014 in Infections
Question: I am a thirty four year old female. I get ill all the time with bronchitis or a virus, cold frequent fever, and generally not well.
My Mother has has severe RA for about 30 years, and there is a lot of cancer, leukemia on my Mother's
side of the family.
Answered by Dr. Albana Sejdini 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Healthy diet/lifestyle regimen advised....

Detailed Answer:

I am sorry for the situation you are in.

Usually, people who gets ill easily are having anemia problems or hormonal issues. It is necessary to run further examinations for final conclusions:

- complete blood work to exclude anemia or other blood problems
- autoimmune tests (e.g.ANA test) to exclude autoimmune diseases
- thyroid function test to exclude thyroid problems.
- urine analysis

If everything is ok, then, should :
- consume more healthy foods (healthy diet regimen)
- conduct a healthy lifestyle regimen (more physically involved, breath fresh air, can plan holidays in the mountain or at seaside)

Hope it helped!
Dr.Albana