Suggest treatment for recurrent boil on buttocks
may need surgical removal
Hello and thank you for your question.
The most common antibiotic that is dosed 4 times a day is keflex. But she can't take that because she is allergic to it. It is really important for you to find out the names of medications that she is allergic to because many medications may be dosed 4 times a day.
Also sometimes when you have a large abscess or carbuncle sometimes the cyst needs to be removed surgically for it to completely heal up.
If it does not heal up then she will need to see a doctor for evaluation for a surgical removal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for Recurrent boils
- Treatment for boils after they burst
- Suggest home remedies for treatment of boils
- Treatment for a boil
- Suggest treatment for painful boil on buttocks
- Names of ointments for treatment of boils
- Suggest treatment for blood and pus filled boil on buttocks
- Suggest treatment for recurring heat boils
- Length of antibiotic treatment for boils
- Boils on face had medicines suggest possible treatment
- What causes gas, stomach gurgling and fullness in upper chest?
- Is it not safe to have Amoxicillin for heart murmur?
- Suggest treatment for constipation and tenderness on the sides
- Suggest treatment for Angioedema and severe swelling in limbs and face
- Suggest treatment for soft stool
- What causes hair loss?
- Suggest treatment for fever, sore throat, cough and diarrhea
- Suggest treatment for severe pain due to arthritis in spine and both hands
- Can Requip and Sinemet be taken together?
- What causes gritty, white discharge during urination?