Suggest treatment for recurrent blisters on the feet
They have been showing up for a few months now. Yes my feet sweat a lot.
Need more information
Hello. Thank you for writing to us
I am dr.kakkar (dermatologist). I have gone through your query and i have viewed the images.
This could be fungal infection of feet i.e tinea pedis.
How long since you have it?
Do you sweat a lot from soles? Do you wear shoes for most part of the day?
Oral and topical antifungal and topical antiperspirant
I would suggest you to take an oral antifungal e.g tab. Terbinafine 250 mg once daily for 4 weeks. In addition you may use an antifungal cream topically e.g terbinafine 1% cream, 2x daily for 4 weeks. Both these are prescription medications.
Also use aluminium chloride hexahydrate 20% lotion. Apply it on the sole once daily at night. It would help reduce excessive sweat. It is commercially available.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Diagnosis of Recurrent blisters
- Symptoms of Recurrent blisters
- Drugs/medication for Recurrent blisters
- Treatment and cure for Recurrent blisters
- Suggest treatment for mouth blisters
- Recurrent blisters causes
- Recurrent blister on my lower lip
- Suggest treatment for blisters on my hands and feet
- Recurrent blisters on labia minora
- Recurrent blisters on feet and hands
- Suggest treatment for thinning of skin
- Is boil inside nose folliculitis a cause for concern?
- What casues allergic skin rash?
- How to diagnose herepes type 2?
- What causes white pimples in vagina?
- Suggest treatment for headache, acne and weight gain
- Suggest treatment for dandruff and red spot on scalp
- What causes non itchy eruption on penis?
- Suggest treatment for itching acne on hand
- Suggest treatment for itching sensation all over body