Suggest treatment for recurrent blisters on the buttocks
Question: Small patch of recurring blisters on buttock..about twice per year
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
People also viewed
- Treatment for blisters on buttocks
- Diagnosis of Recurrent blisters
- Buttock pop blister treatment
- Symptoms of Recurrent blisters
- Drugs/medication for Recurrent blisters
- Treatment and cure for Recurrent blisters
- Recurrent blisters causes
- Recurrent blister on my lower lip
- Recurrent blisters on labia minora
- Recurrent blisters on feet and hands
Questions Answered By Dr. Rahul Kumar
- Developed itchy rashes on both sides of torso and insulin dependent....
- Used Z derm for scrotum itching followed by blood stains. Noticed needle...
- Having itchy rashes on buttocks, side of arms, side of legs and inner...
- Having small patches and blister on finger. Using slivers skin moisture...
- What is the cure for body itching?
- Rash on the side of face with itching. Suggest treatment
- How to remove black marks and blade marks from face?
- Suggest the medication for twitching under eyes
- White and slightly raised lump under the skin on the palm. What does it...
- Suggest treatment for hair fall problem caused by dandruff?