Suggest treatment for rectal cyst
Plz am so in pain and i dont know whatvto do.
Thanks for getting back. I will definitely guide you in overcoming this.
1.Could you elaborate on what the doctors told?
2.Has the pain reduced in intensity or duration?
3. Was the contrast CT scan done? Please furnish the report
Tab aceclofenac is a wonderful drug for pain. I recommend using it twice a day for 2-3days. This reduces the pain to a great extent. Please do not use the drug for a prolonged period of time and without a prescription from your GP
Please get back to me , I am awaiting your reply
The doctor told me renal ctsy is harmful til its getting bigger there they wil do surgery . They say they cant insert the needle to dry the liquid. Plz brother take me out if there other way rather than surgery.
The pain is duration . And inhave been xperianced that by the tyme i take prenty of water frequently the pain is getting vanished .
Thanks for getting back. I understand how painful and traumatizing the pain must be. Especially if it is constant an unbearable
There are two ways to go about it.
1. You can be on long term analgesics preferably opioid-based like Tramadol, it can be taken three times a day. However the biggest drawback would be that it causes dependacy and addiction. Please speak to your doctor about it. Another novel analgesic would be fentanyl patch, where a bandage of fentanyl (painkiller) is applied over the painful area and the pain vanishes. It is effective for about 48 hours
2. Tab Tolvaptan has been tried in such situtations and the patients have had reasonable decrease in pain intensity.
These are two conseravative options available. Please speak to your doctor about it. Did you try aceclofenac tablets which I had suggested in my earlier reply to you? It will help reduce the pain
i have not take the tablets you suggested earlier. I was just asking does this remain forever til i die or it will vanish. i know down there u can do it successful either its surgery or needle insertion.
All i need is to get my health back as normal. what should i tell the doctors to do for me? do i need to get surgery on or is there any other way out i should go through.
If i was your patient what will you do for me to overcome my situations Doctor.?
Pain might not vanish
Hello dear , please try to understand ,
The cyst is stretching the renal capsule ( the covering later of the kidney) so unless some intervention is done like the one you have mentioned you might have pain. You might get accustomed to the pain but it will remain for a long time. It can only be managed conservatively with painkillers like I have mentioned.
If you were to be my patient I would have treated you conservatively(means with the help of pain killers and all) for 1-2 months, ruled out active cystic infection.
If still the pain remained intolerable I would have opted for surgical intervention. I believe relief from pain is the biggest gift a doctor can give to his patient .
So why don't you go ahead and start taking the pain killers as I've already mentioned, believe me you'll be much better,. Also drink a lot of water , watermelon , cranberry juice, they'll help you ..
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for mucous cyst in mouth
- Suggest treatment for liver cyst
- Suggest treatment for reoccurrence of a tarlov cyst
- Suggest treatment for constipation and rectal bleeding
- Suggest treatment for solitary rectal ulcer
- Suggest treatment for cyst in bladder
- Suggest treatment for sebaceous cyst on the scalp
- Suggest treatment for ovarian cysts
- Suggest treatment to remove cyst on wrist
- Suggest treatment for rectal bleeding