Suggest treatment for rectal bleeding
Thanks for the query.
Dysplasia is the earliest form of Pre cancerous lesion recognisable in the biopsy.
It can be graded as low graded or high graded.
High grade dysplasia has high risk of transforming into cancer in future.
About 1 in 1000 cases of high grade lesions transform into cancer per year.
Consult a surgeon for the proper treatment and follow up.
I hope it helps,however you are most welcome to revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Rectal bleeding and ovarian cancer
- Irregular periods breast pain rectal bleeding no intercourse treatment
- Pleurisy and rectal bleeding
- Had rectal bleeding mucus in poo what are treatment options
- Suggest treatment for constipation and rectal bleeding
- Ongoing rectal bleeding
- Stomach bloating pain anemia panic disorder rectal bleeding treatment
- Treatment and cure for Rectal bleeding
- Have rectal bleeding was intussusception suggestions
- Suggest treatment for rectal bleeding
- Sudden weight gain, lower back pain. Need help
- Pressure inside ear and pain. Have herniated disk. MRI and ultrasound...
- Elevated levels of ALT and protein in urine. Should I be concerned about...
- Infant has large belly button. Is there a hernia belt appropriate for...
- Do I have type 1 or type 2 diabetes? Done C-peptide test. Want to know...
- Dark circles below eyes. Have seven hours sleep. What measures can be...
- Taking immunosuppressants for Crohn's disease. Runny nose, congestion,...
- What can get rid of bad nose smell?
- Child has fever, dizziness, red cheeks, bug bite on cheek, no head or...
- Sneezing during variance in weather in Pune. Can you please help?