Suggest treatment for rashes on thighs

Question
1)I have developed rashes around my thighs on inner side 2-3 days back. They are still their and with pain for walking. And feeling very uncomfortable

2) Small pimple type are also grown on the thigh(inner side)
Posted Sat, 30 Aug 2014 in Skin Rash

Answered by Dr. Ashwin Bhandari 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Hi

Detailed Answer:

As discussed, the reddish inflammation in the groin region could be due to fungal infection and the pus filled boils in the inner side of the thighs could be due to bacterial infection.

I advise you to use antifungal and antibacterial creams like Quadriderm or Zole - F on the area twice a day.

Along with the creams maintain hygiene, apply powder or talc on the area to avoid moisture accumulation, drink lots of water and fruit juices.

Hope this answers your query. If any further questions, will be happy to help.

Regards.