Suggest treatment for rashes on the wrists
48 to 96 hours
The rash that could be been from the chiggers could last from 48 hours to 96 hours. You need anti itch lotion to apply over it like Calamine. It is important to observe the rash if it gets severe with pustules and weeping. If it happens you need to get anti biotic or anti septic cream over it although rarely.
Hydrocortisone 1% generally helps during the initial stages for quicker healing. You can also use it right now available over the counter.
there can be contact dermatitis from the weeds and it can last more time as above. can you post a picture? you can upload picture with feature available on right side of page.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment for brown raised rash on wrist without injury
- Suggest treatment for ganglions cysts om wrist
- Treatment for a spiral fracture of the wrist
- Hygroma wrist treatment
- Wrist swelling treatment sprained wrist
- Suggest treatment for swelling and itching of wrist vein
- Treatment of wrist drop
- Suggest treatment for wrist pain after an accidental fall
- Swollen wrist rashes practiced rugby treatment
- Suggest treatment to remove cyst on wrist
- Suggest treatment for hernia and tingling senstion
- What causes excessive sweating?
- What causes dark color bleeding after taking unwanted 72?
- Is pachkarma treatment effective in treatment of DVT?
- Does nicotine cause chest pain?
- What causes tremors in hands and dizziness despite having high BP?
- What causes white coating on tongue?
- What causes black specks in stool?
- What does a black spot on palm indicate?
- What causes difficulty walking after having Bactrim DS?