Suggest treatment for rashes on the legs and stomach
Seems like allergic/contact dermatitis
Thanks for asking to healthcaremagic..
I am Dr.Senduran,general physician hope to solve your query..
I have gone through the pictures and the information given..
Its important to avoid the triggers to prevent getting those lesions by insecticide spreads..Also did you wear any new metal ornaments or new clothes ?
Vitamin D supplementation also very less likely to cause such rashes..
If you get any other symptoms like facial rashes,persistent fever and joint pain etc,you need to get evaluated for connective tissue disorders like lupus,rheumatic disease..But from the given information,you can be rest assured..
Wear loose clothes,keep the affected areas dry to prevent development of infection..Probably the insect bite would have triggered this..No need to worry..Would resolve on its own..
However you can follow the below treatment regimen for five days
1) Fexofenadine 180mg tablet once or twice a day after food
2) You can also start applying triamnicilone 0.1% once or twice a day..
Please note :Medications are to be taken under medical supervision..Also i recommend to follow up with your dermatologist.
Hope this is helpful..Further queries are welcome..
You can be rest assured
Gone through the pictures again
Still i don't think you have a serious problem..Reduce your anxiety...
The rashes seems to fade away(i.e in the remission state) and most probably would resolve within a week ..
Regarding the yellow spots..i wish to know are they boggy or hard or flattened or any fluid oozing out ?---Local examination of the lesions would be better...
Discuss the above with your dermatologist for the betterment of your health
Please let me know to enhance my answer..
Healing skin infection
Gone through the pictures..
You need not worry really of cancer as it looks like infection which could have developod secondary to contact/allergic dermatitis..Response to bactrim suggests,you have had a bacterial infection and not any serious illnesses..Do not worry..Get examined by a local doctor preferably dermatologist.Incision and drainage followed by sterile dressing and/or antibiotic medication course may be needed.
Hope i have answered your query..
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment stomach fold rash
- Suggest treatment for stomach pains
- Suggest treatment for bruise on stomach
- Suggest treatment for stomach infection
- Suggest treatment for stomach discomfort
- Suggest treatment for weeping legs and with rash
- Suggest treatment for stomach ache
- Suggest treatment for stomach flu
- Suggest treatment for stomach gas
- Suggest treatment for stomach bloating
- Is Albuterol more than four times a week unsafe?
- What does a healthy balanced diet contain?
- Is prolonged Tramadol intake dangerous?
- What does my ultrasound scan report indicate?
- Does Dayquil increase BP?
- What causes prolonged periods?
- What causes severe chronic headache with history of VP shunt surgery?
- Suggest treatment for cyst and stage 3 kidney disease
- Suggest treatment for dry mouth and numbness in throat
- What casues myoclonic jerks in arm?