Suggest treatment for rashes on the eyelids
Thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic for your query,
Triamcinolone is a glucocorticoid and can be used locally over the rashes however i would suggest you to take anti histaminic like fexofenadine orally along with low dose of methyl prednisolone for few days as just using ointment locally won't help.
Treatment is same whether the rashes are over eyelid or face.
In case you have any other question feel free to ask.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Cellulitis of eyelid treatment
- Eyelid infection treatment
- Treatment for star on eyelid
- Stye on lower eyelid treatment
- Treatment for milia on lower eyelids
- Pulsating eyelid treatment
- Suggest treatment for swelling and burning sensation on the eyelids
- Eyelid twitching ayurvedic treatment
- Treatment for spider bites to eyelid
- Eyelid milia treatment