Suggest treatment for rashes on the elbows

Dermatologist
Question
I’ve developed a rash that started on my elbows and has spread lightly halfway toward my wrist. Started about a week ago. I tried keeping it clean with apple vinegar and used some hydrocortisone cream today. I’ve no med insurance and want to make sure I’m not doing anything wrong and what it might be. Thank you.
Wed, 6 Jun 2018 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney 31 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Eczematous rash, upload pictures

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Thanks for being at Healthcaremagic
According to your complaints it could be an eczematous rash for which hydrocortisone cream is fine but I would recommend you to upload the pictures of the affected areas so that I can have a clearer picture of the condition and can guide you accordingly.
Dr Asmeet