Suggest treatment for rashes on the arm
Please provide the details
Thanks for choosing this platform
I have seen the images and have few queries.
How the lesion started?
Is it increasing in number?
Is there any itching or burning sensation?
To me it appears to be allergic in origin(papular urticaria or contact dermatitis).
Giving oral antiallergic helps in such case. In nonresponsive cases oral steroid may also be needed. Steroid cream also helps.
Please get back with answers so that I better able to help you out.
Most likely allergic contact dermatitis
Most likely it is allergic contact dermatitis. In most of the cases it subsides on its own and no treatment is needed if it is asymptomatic.
In case if it is increasing or there is associated severe itching, antiallergic syrup like cetrizine or fexofenadine with local application of mild steroid like hydrocortisone will help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for pain in shoulders and upper arms
- Suggest treatment for rash on arms and back
- Suggest treatment for pin prick rash on face and arm
- What is the treatment for rashes on arms and legs
- Suggest treatment for lesions of folliculitis over the arms
- Rash in inner arms waistline lower back suggest treatment
- Tiny brown spots on arms suggest the treatment
- Suggest treatment for pain in left arm
- Suggest treatment for numbness on shoulders and right arm
- Suggest treatment for arm pain