Suggest treatment for rashes on pubic area
Topical and Oral antifungals
hello. thank you for writing to us.
i have taken note of your query and i will help you with your concern
You may use a cream containing combination of a topical antifungal and a topical steroid e.g Clotrimazole 1% cream + beclomethasone dipropionate 0.25% cream.
you may try to find this combination from a nearby drug store.
Use it twice daily for 2-4 weeks.
I would also suggest weekly oral antifungal e.g fluconazole 150 mg once every week for 4 weeks.
Oral fluconazole is a prescription drug & therefore you must talk to a doctor in your region for the needful.
An oral antihistamine e.g cetrizine 10 mg onve daily will provide you symptomatic relief from itching.
You may take it once daily in evening
Once the rashes resolve you may use an antifungal dusting powder regularly in the groin folds to prevent this from recurring.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest cheaper treatment for rashes on head
- Suggest treatment for skin rash
- Suggest treatment for rashes on neck
- Suggest treatment for sore rash on buttock
- Suggest treatment for nappy rash
- Suggest treatment for ocd treatment
- Suggest treatment for diaper rash
- Suggest treatment for rash on penis
- Suggest treatment for skin rash on body
- Suggest treatment for rash in the buttock region