Suggest treatment for rashes on inner thighs
I have a rash on both my inner thighs and wonder what this might be, I've just noticed it but remember seeing a similar rash some time ago ie a year ago, i have a photo if i can send.
Most likely fungal infecton (Tinea corporis)
Thank you for asking HCM
I have gone through your query and picture. Your problem can be most likely fungal infection - Tinea corporis. Using ointments containing anti fungal agents like Miconazole and corticosteroids like hydrocortisone will be helpful. This is available as over the counter in brands like Daktarin. Other OTC anti fungals like Lamisil (terbinafine) also can be used if this is not available.
If this is recurring then you may need to take oral antifungal drugs like fluconazole. Fluconazole Weekly once for one month is helpful to abort recurrence. That you can ask your GP for Prescription.
let me know if anything not clear.
I am happy to help you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Bruises treatment on inner thigh
- Treatment for chapped inner thighs
- Treatment for thigh rash
- Inner thigh inflammation treatments
- Elchuri treatment for thighs rash
- Ay treatment for rashes in the thigh
- Treatment and cure for Thigh rash
- Rashes in the inner thigh ayurvedic treatment
- Treatment for dark inner thighs
- Boils on inner thigh treatment