Suggest treatment for rashes on armpits

Dr. Muhammad Hanif

Posted on Tue, 27 Oct 2015 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: Hi am having rashes under my arm pit specifically on the right. It has started since i was a kid. I apply xtradem and it helps but later after it starts again.
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Hanif 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
I need some more details of history.

Detailed Answer:
Dr. Hanif warmly Welcomes you to my virtual clinic HCM!
I have carefully worked through your case, and can realize your health worries. Being your physician, I will take care all of your medical concerns today and will put my best efforts to get you out of this situation.

Please upload a picture of the rash to give you a better insight into the issue. Try good resolution and light.
Do you feel itching?
Do you feel any other symptom in the armpit or anywhere else on the body?
Is there a dried up skin in armpit?
Do you apply some antiperspirant or deodorant directly on the skin?
Your weight?? waist circumference? height??
Do you get off of this rash sometimes?? Or it continuously remains there??

Have a wonderful time ahead. Hope I answered all of your questions. Let me know if you have any further clinical concerns or doubts. I will be more than happy to get back to you in no time. If satisfied here, please give a generous five star rating to help us assist our patients in a better way; and, please don't forget to 'Close This Discussion'.
For any disease you have, a timely follow-up after sometime regarding the treatment efficacy and to see if there is any need to change the treatment options is very necessary. So keep a follow up to see how you doing (Write down my name in the start of your question always & I will be with you sooner).

Regards!
DR. XXXXXXX HANIF
USA

Click the link to open my profile. Click 'Ask Me a Question' anytime for super fast expert medical help!!!
https://www.healthcaremagic.com/doctors/dr-muhammad-hanif/70199

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T