Suggest treatment for rashes on abdomen and eyelid
Allergic reaction to perfume, deo, food item, drug; seborrhoeic dermatitis
Thanks for being at healthcaremagic
I can understand your concern.
According to your history there are few possibilities: either an allergic reaction to anything she has used on her body like perfume, deodorant or any new clothing, it can even be allergic reaction to any food item.
Other thing is she might have developed seborrhoeic dermatitis which is usually associated with dandruff of the scalp.
Is there any history of drug intake for some other ailment as it can be a drug reaction also.
I would suggest you to upload her photographs as it will give a clearer picture of the condition and I will be able to guide you better.
If I was her treating doctor I would have suggested her to apply cortisone cream in moisturising lotion to the affected parts of the body along with taking benedryl.
I hope to have answered your query.
I would be happy to clarify any further doubts.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for skin rash
- Suggest treatment for rashes on neck
- Suggest treatment for abdomen lump
- Suggest treatment for sore rash on buttock
- Suggest treatment for nappy rash
- Suggest treatment for ocd treatment
- Suggest treatment for diaper rash
- Suggest treatment for rash on penis
- Suggest treatment for rash in the buttock region
- Suggest treatment for pain in lower abdomen