Suggest treatment for rashes in the groin area while treating staph Infection
Do you think it is the right diagnosis? I have 2 more days of antibiotics left . But want this cured.
Could be a Perineal Abscess in a stage of induration .
Thanks for query ,
Based on the facts that you have posted painful,warm rash on the perineum is most likely to be a soft tissue inflammation due to Staphylococcal infection in a stage of induration .
Your Dr has rightly prescribed you antibiotics which take a weekor two to get cured completely .
You may add anti inflammatory drug like Diclofenac twice daily along with antibiotic.
Take Sitz bath twice daily by sitting in a tub filled with warm water .
Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions,I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Will cipro treat staph infection
- Suggest treatment for staph infection of the blood
- Staph infection treatment of testicles
- Treatment and cure for Staph infection
- Treating cervical staph infection
- Staph infection treatment in dubai
- Folliculitis staph infection treatment
- Staph infection how to treat
- Antibiotic treatment for staph infections
- Treatment for recurring staph infection
- Have stomach pain, fever and loose stool. On omniprzole and ciplox. Any...
- Have had cyst removed from lips and noticed rigidness. Will it cure on...
- On medication for BP, body pain and frequent urination. Getting weakness...
- Having pain in testicle and noticed dark skin on it. What to do?
- Took medication for neurological problem and never had a desire for...
- Experiencing prolonged menstrual periods. What to do?
- Have increase frequency and urgency of urination. Any treatment?
- Why does my penis look small when not erect?
- Having on and off mouth ulcer. What is causing this and how to get rid...
- Noticed movable lump on the side of abdomen. What could it be?