Suggest treatment for rashes in the genital area

Dr. P. T. Patil

Urologist

Posted on Thu, 9 Mar 2017 in General Health
Question: Hi Sir,

Good Afternoon.

Today i am shocked so much and dam tensed about HIV and STD (herpes )

As a friend i am asking you.

Please share your thoughts

1. Noticed their are no rash near private place and but on glans Today i found their is small red patch (attached picture) also get slight shooting pain but when i pulled my foreskin i found a white patch in the inner foreskin and its not going off when i rub it but felt like a powder in my finger when touched i am really scared and need your thoughts i am going mad if i have STD or HSV

2. Today and some days back I am experiencing pricking sensation in the tip of penis and inside ueretha and feeling something is coming out of urethra but their is nothing - ( Urine Microscopic report and blood report normal)

I getting scared if i have got infected

Please give your advice?
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 35 minutes later
Brief Answer:
There is no photographs that you have attached ,Reattach it again .

Detailed Answer:
Hello

There is no picture attached to your query .

Since 3 weeks are over you should get your blood tests for STD and HIV done .Do write after you get the reports .

You are victim of a extreme anxiety neurosis .I would advise you to get these test done at earliest that is the only solution to be free from this mental tension and torture that you are going through .

In the mean while take medicines suggested in my earlier reply .

Ensure to clean your genital with warm water twice daily .

Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.
Follow up: Dr. P. T. Patil 3 minutes later
Hi Sir,

I have uploaded the Pic. please give your thoughts
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 56 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Due to some technical difficulties your photograph can not be seen

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for follow up .I have talked to health care team now and there is some technical error .I would suggest you to send e-mail to and attach photograph as an attachment to query no 319525 so that I can view the same and make comments .

Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.