Suggest treatment for rashes below breast
Thanks for the query,
You might have developed fungal infection.
The area under breast is very moist and is prone to develop these infections.
Treatment can be with oral antifungals as well as with topical antifungals.
Various antifungal powders like candid are available.
These can help reduce the moisture as well as control the infection.
You can try this powder.
You can also take an antihistamine tablet to reduce itch.
Let me know if you have any other doubt.
Wishing you good health,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for soreness of breast
- Suggest treatment for metastatic breast cancer
- Suggest treatment for pain below my left breast
- Suggest treatment for itching and rashes under the breast
- Suggest treatment for recurrent breast cancer
- Suggest treatment for breast cancer
- Treatment for pain below breasts
- Suggest treatment for hypoechoic lesions in breast
- Yeast rash under breast treatment
- Treatment and cure for pain below breast